Sunday, August 5, 2012

Done and Dusted

So while my blogging hasn't reflected this at all, I have in fact been back in the land downunder for 6 or 7 weeks now and my Manchester adventures seem like forever ago. Never fear though, I still have a ridiculous amount of posts lined up. They really should have been posted months ago but the end of my UK stint was stressful to say the least which didn't leave much room for blogging.

Just as a heads up for anyone who actually reads this, but mostly for my own benefit, here is a list of what's to come:

  • Harry Potter Warner Brothers Studio Tour
  • Day Trip: North Wales - Ffestiniog Railway and Portmeirion
  • Road Trip: North Wales - Aberdyfi; Chester
  • Road Trip: Lake District - Coniston; Hawkshead;Yorkshire Dales
  • Day Trips: Liverpool (Beatles Tours)
  • Scotland: Edinburgh; Glasgow; Highlands
  • Sweden: Gothenburg
  • Last Days in London: Cambridge;Chawton and Winchester; V and A Ballgowns Exhibition

All of this was crammed into my last few months in Manchester and I had two essays to write and three exams to sit in between all this. Probably not the most responsible student out there but I wasn't going to miss out on some last minute travel just for the sake of a few pesky exams (hmm priorities might be a bit skewed there).

 Ok so that's what will eventually be coming your way; stay tuned!

0 comments:

Post a Comment