Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Time to Set the Watch

Saturday afternoon we headed to Greenwich. We started with a stroll through the Greenwich markets, indulged in a chorizo sandwich and then headed for the hills.



We really only spent the afternoon in Greenwich so we didn't go inside the gates to actually see the meridan line which was a bit disappointing. I'd also like to see the Martitime Museum as well. A return trip is definitely in order, especially to take some better photos.

Instead of taking the DLR (light rail) back home we took the boat which, ordinarily would have been a great opportunity for photos...


...and then my battery died. Yep, I'm the idiot who forgets to charge her camera battery after a long day of sightseeing. Rookie error. Thank god for camera phones though so the rest of my boat ride was documented through Instagram. See here

Finally I'm nearly caught up. Since I didn't bring my battery charger with me over the weekend I don't have any photos of our trip to Spitalfields Market and Brick Lane. I didn't bother with Instagram either because to be honest, there was too much going on. Take my word for it, Brick Lane is a pretty cool place with lots of brilliant vintage.

0 comments:

Post a Comment